There are a few things on my plate at the moment.
But, it was also the first weekend in a while that I didn’t have one million plans. So I “took it easy” on Saturday but I also worked out, went to the bank, went to the craft store, went to another craft store, went to the dollar store, the grocery store, a drugstore, and a gas station.
And a friends’ house.
And I got hungry, so I made tacos, my love language:
So, I guess you could say it was a good weekend.
I’m working on a few projects at the moment. Not limited to:
- Making excellent tacos like the one in the photo. For real. I went on to eat, like, 3 meals worth of tacos.
- Have you heard of Jackfruit tacos? They awesome. Get pumped.
- I JUST LEARNED ABOUT A REALLY COOL NEW FORM OF CRATING CALLED “ICE DYING.” Seriously fun. Seriously hooked.
- I’m supposed to give a talk on joy next Thursday.
- I’m kind of freaking out about said talk. Feel welcome to pray with me for those who are listening. Also, pray for me, because I am nervous.
- Big event at the ol’ workplace. Come on by if you like having fun. I’m excited, but also a bit nervous, because it is the first time I have tried anything like this. In fact, it’s kind of the first time the parish has done anything like this in a long time. We’ll see what happens…
- Camping? Maybe?
- Europe? Yes? 😉
Want to read things that I found fascinating? LOOK NO FURTHER:
- A reflection on the color blue. Does it really exist? 😉 I brought this up at a couple of parties.
- I’m obviously super fun at parties.
- An article on how math was added to education. Here’s the thing: what is taught in schools is decided, right? And how was that decided? This article was a pretty interesting read.
That is all.
Love you all.